Item SK19138 – There three (3) unique Vintage Perfume Bottles from Bavaria and Germany are now available for purchase. All of the bottles are in excellent condition, as shown in the pictures, with no chips or cracks. They were well cared for, stored for many years and have been uncovered specifically for this auction. Be sure to take advantage of this rare opportunity to purchase these unique, hard to find bottles.
- Green Lady – Iconic Art Deco Lady Bavaria Porcelain Perfume Bottle
- Yellow Lady – Vintage Ceramic Lady in Daffodil Perfume Bottle w’ Dauber from Coronet Germany
- Yellow Crowned Frog – Antique German Porcelain Bird with a Crown Top Perfume Bottle
Dimensions are approximate
– Green Lady – 6″ H x 1 3/8″ Sq.
– Yellow Lady – 5 1/4″ H x 1 7/8″ sq.
– Yellow Crowned Frog – 2 1/2″ H x 1 1/2″ D x 7/8″ W
Weights: Combined – 6.6 oz.
– Green Lady- 3.5 oz.
– Yellow Lady – 2.1 oz.
– Yellow Crowned Frog – 1 oz.